Date Posted: 07-03-2018
No Of Opening : 2
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs Location :Ahmedabad
- 1. The SEO/SMO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO/SMO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- 2. Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- 3. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- 4. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- 5. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
6. Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- 7. Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- 8. Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- 9. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- 10.Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy.
- 11. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- 12. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- 13. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- 14. Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- 15. Professional Competencies.
- 15. Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- 16. Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- 17. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- 18. High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- 19. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- 20.Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- 21. High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, BCA – Computers
PG : M.Tech – Computers, MCA – Computers
- 1. 1 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 2. Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- 3. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- 4. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- 5. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- 1. SEO
- 2. SEM
- 3. Digital Marketing